After a rather adventurous journey to reach your destination, remember that the road trip is part of your vacation.
Once you have settled down explore our farm on foot or Bicycle and take some time to appreciate the captivating beauty of your surroundings on our nature walks, Enjoy a yummy picnic at one of our Picnic spots, a quiet afternoons fishing at our two dams or a stroll with your four legged family members down to our On site Restaurant and Pub and strike a few golf balls on our range.
If you are not up to it, then simply just relax with a cup of coffee on your patio watching the sunrise or spend the day in bed with a good book, nobody is here to judge if you feeling a little lazy, our farm is your home away from home.
Breath in... Breath out.... Relax.. Enjoy...
Chances are you won't see us during your stay as we don't want to intrude and know that you value your privacy. Feel free to contact us should you need any further information or assistance, we are always available to ensure that your stay with us is memorable and enjoyable.
Check In Procedure
Check-In Times are between 14h00 and 19h00, should check-in be required outside these times, please notify us of your preferred time of arrival before hand so that we can make the necessary welcoming arrangements.
We strongly recommend that you arrive before dark as the gravel road may be challenging to navigate at night. Your safe arrival is our priority. It would be great if you could give us an indication of when to expect you.
Check Out Procedure
Our Check-out times from the Cottages are at 10h00, please feel free to stay on the farm to explore as long as you wish.
Should you wish for a later check out time, please make the necessary request with management, we will gladly accommodate you if we are able to do so.
We are in Tonteldoos, approximately 30kms of gravel road from Dullstroom and you could expect a 40 min travel time on the Road.
We understand our roads are challenging but one will never find the beauty, peace and tranquility next to the Highway right!
It's a bumpy ride on the stoney road with gravel corrugations for most part, higher clearance vehicles are always preferable on gravel roads, however we are accessible to sedans, low profile sedans are not recommended. Only after a heavy rain may the road be too muddy for a standard vehicle. A slow drive admiring the landscape will get you to us safely and Oh! So worth it!
The best route is to travel to Dullstroom and then to reset your GPS to follow the pin Location, we do not recommend traveling via Stoffberg as this is the route your GPS may direct you.
We provide the following
- Firelighters and matches;
- Dishcloths, dish washing liquid;
- Barbeque Braai, grid and tongs;
- Rechargeable lights in the case of loadshedding; Crisp fresh Bath and Hand towels.
- First nights wood stock for indoor fireplace as well as outside Braai, More wood is available from our woodstock trailer at Main farm house @ R15. per bag
- We have Ice for sale at R15.00 per bag;
- Our crystal clear water at the cottages is safe to drink.
We are pet friendly
- Please bring along your pets own bedding and goodies.
- Spare Bed and couch coverings are available in the cottage to keep our white linen clean. Please let me know if you would like us to switch from our white linen during your stay with your pets.
- Please familiarize your self with out Pet policy available on our Website FAQ Page or upon request.
- We may have guests with other pets on the farm, please make sure that your pet is well socialized and friendly when playing at their own dedicated doggie dam.
- Our Farm Donkeys are our pets ( Wors -The old grey one, Tjoppie - the Dark Brown ring eyed one, Zoey the snowy white one and Charlie the dark Brown one and Baby Eddie. Unfortunately the pet policy does not apply to them, we have tried, they are stubborn.
- Please make sure your pets are leashed when the donkeys are near, we dont want anyone to get hurt and the Donkeys can deliver a nasty kick.
- Feel free to spoil them with treats, they are picky eaters though.
A couple things to remember
You have come here to relax, to enjoy the peace and the tranquility and so have our other guests, we ask that you respect the quite, our nature, our farm animals and fellow humans.
For the more lively guests, please feel free to use our Boma and restaurant areas your your entertainment.
We are a farm in natures territory, we have bugs, bats, ants and the occasional snakes. Please make sure your pets have the necessary protection against ticks and flees.